Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why I Like Cintron Lock & Safe

Yesterday I stopped at Cintron Lock & Safe, 7325 Richmond Highway, to get some keys made. Its just been a few years that the outside of Cintron's building was redone and it now presents an attractive white face with modern red lighting fixtures.

The people in Cintron were helpful and polite. Two customers, me being one, entered the store at the same time and with only one clerk in the front I was sure I'd have to wait, but help quickly appeared from the back.

Waiting wouldn't have been bad as the retail products were interesting and attractive. Who knew there were so many different colors and styles of key, locks, and accessories. The large safes caught my attention as did the small security devices.

The keys Cintron made were perfect. They were cut right and work perfectly.

Great service - a great product - and a great local business.

No comments:

Post a Comment